Wednesday, November 24, 2010

SUCCESS!

I've hit my disneyland goal.

Did I think this would happen?!

HECK NO, but I did it.

I've been trying new workouts, eating right (most of the time at least) and I think it's working :) Weight Watchers has been a huge part of this as well, the meetings and my friends/family  that are on this journey give me the support that I need to succeed. I usually weigh in every Saturday but I like to see how I'm doing mid-week and make sure I'm pushing myself hard and eating right. I stepped on the sale this morning and it read 165

165!!!!!!

So since I'm a picture addict here is my new before and after from May 2010 - Nov 2010






New Workouts I've been doing: Lauren Brooks Ultimate Body Sculpt and conditioning, and Bob Harper's inside out method.

I'd really like to lose another 15-20 but my ultimate goal is to have a strong core and run a 5K. 

2 comments:

  1. you are amazing! you are the one you inspired me to get off my butt and get going! thank you for being so awesome and doing all this hard work! love you steph and thank you for changing my life too! <3

    can't wait to run side by side with you at our 5k!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so proud of you Steph! look at you shine, honey. you look amazing. one day in the future we are going to have to meet up and schedule a day of awesome intense hiking. i so wish i lived closer, i would LOVE to have you as a workout buddy. you would keep me on my toes. :)
    love youuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete