Thursday, October 7, 2010

Weight watchers. Day 1.

HOlE-EEEE-SH*T!!!!!! I'm HUNGRY. Ok, had to get that off my chest.

My GMIL is a wonderful woman, she does so much for my family and when I told her I was interested in weight watchers she offered to come with me to meetings and do the program with me so I would have a buddy to with. My mom is also supposed to be coming with us, I think she still needs some convincing though. So....I have huge issues with food, I use it for comfort when I'm stressed and I haven't been conscious of my portions. I don't know why I'm like this. Standing on a scale every week in front of a stranger is going to help me stay on track, I need to be accountable to someone until I can conquer my addiction to food. Since I'm familiar with eating healthy I feel like I can do the weight watchers program without eating all the weight watchers pre-packaged food. It's got tons of chemicals and is junk if you ask me.

I officially signed up and started WW today, and the first thing I realized is that the WW points system is going to take quite a while for me to get used to. I've been running back and fourth to my computer/phone trying to figure out the points of all the foods that I ate today. Luckily I'm finding a lot of the foods I love have very low point values. Based on my activity/age/weight I get 27 points per day and 35 "flex points" a week, I can divide those points out during the week or have a cheat meal on the weekend.

So how am I feeling so far? HUNGRY!!!!!! No pain no gain right?!:) I will update after my first weigh in. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment