Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weight Watchers Struggles

I'm really struggling, I never thought the holiday's would have this effect on me but Christmas and Disneyland got me way off track, I actually gained a few pounds while I was there. I've lost them since and another pound on top of that. Yay me :) I've hit my 20 pound mark since starting weight watchers. I like the new plan, but I'm still adjusting, I have a higher daily points value and I'm having a tough time hitting that goal every day. I either am way under, or way over. Then my snacking has crept back up on me.....hopefully I can overcome this soon. I've also been sick this week, and that messed everything up even worse! I can't catch a break!

Took some updated before and after pics. The first one was taken around the time I started WW and the second picture I took a couple days ago. I like the way my booty is toning up! Woot!


I've also started P90X, again....yes....again. I'm on week two, and I'm SORE, so so so SORE!!!! Damn you Tony Horton. I will be posting my 30, 60, and 90 day photos when I get there. This will be my second round and I'm hoping that I'll actually finish this time.

I want to be in the 140's so bad! I'm getting so close to my goal, and it seems like the closer I get the harder the weight is to lose :(

1 comment:

  1. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 :)
    you are inspirational my dear. i really need to get my butt back in shape to my pre-baby body.

    ReplyDelete