Sunday, February 6, 2011

Rewarding myself.

Hi Friends...

I think I'm the worst blogger ever, I can't seem to be consistent with my posting! I'll try better, I promise ;)

Update on my weight loss: It has SLOWED down, I'm like a snail, or a turtle, slowly losing every week. I'm so close to being under 150 pounds I can taste it! I have been very discouraged every week when I only see a 0.6 or 0.8 loss on the scale. This week I lost 1 whole pound! I decided to reward myself with a piercing that I've been promising myself for a while. Here are some photos:

It's a monroe/madonna, it's very feminine and sexy! It's so important to reward ourselves with non-food items on this journey. The best part was being able to spend time with my friends S&T!!! They are so much fun to be around and I'm so blessed to have them in my life <3 you guys :)

What?! You want to see more pictures?! Ok ok ok, if you insist!!!!




xx.

2 comments: