Monday, November 23, 2009

Detrivore Cosmetics

I recently received some pigment from Detrivore cosmetics (http://www.detrivorecosmetics.com) The color I got is called kill joy, it's a flat intense red color.
I absolutely love the dark names and the look of this website. The pigments are very high quality. I will be buying more in the near future! I got to play around with the color a couple nights ago and took some pics for you guys :)
Here is what I used to achieve this look:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Detrivore pigment in killjoy
MineralfaceFX pigment in Matte white, charcoal briquette and gold finch
MAC fluidline
About Face pigment in firecracker.
This look reminds me of fire. My husband LOVED it ;) Xo
Below are some pics I took using a couple different types of lighting:
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment