Sunday, November 1, 2009

theshespace.com review

I got a small haul yesterday from theshespace.com because they were having a HUGE sale that my friend Lauren told me about ;) I can NOT resist a good deal! Bwahahaha....
I got 4 pigments: high drama, crushed metal, lack of sanity, and kitty kat. The color payoff is amazing, so if you love loose pigments, these little jars will make you smile.
I swatched the colors. from L to right is crushed metal lack of sanity, high drama, and kitty kat
Photobucket
I'm also including the look I did this morning w/these pigments. I used MFFX (mineralfacefx.com) matte white on inner corners and brow bone, theshespace (about face) lack of sanity, and high drama on lid, kitty kat on lower lid and MFFX charcoal briquette as my eyeliner. Mac Zoomlash mascara.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment