Monday, November 16, 2009

Mineralfacefx.com Holiday Pigment

MineralFace FX (mineralfacefx.com) is one of my favorite places to get pigment from. I have over 100 colors (including 3 palettes) and love it all! MFFX also sells mineral foundation, blush, lip gloss, brushes, etc. I wear this makeup EVERY DAY!
They have affordable prices, highly-pigmented colors, and they ship FAST!
The holiday colors I received today are called jolly, merry and twinkle. I also got a beautiful color called gold finch that is NOT part of the holiday line.
Here are the swatches from left to right: Gold finch, merry, jolly, and twinkle
Photobucket
The jars...
jolly, gold finch, merry and twinkle mffx
Photobucket
I'm sick, so I haven't had time to do a look but expect to see one in the near future :)
After swatching these colors I think my favorite is jolly, it's very shimmery and has a beautiful blue-based pearl sheen. All the colors are very glittery! Perfect for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment