Friday, September 3, 2010

My new toy!

Seems like every single cardio workout I do the instructor says we need a heart rate monitor. I used to just roll my eyes. I had no what they really were until recently! I decided since I'm on week two of TurboFire that I would get myself one to make sure I was staying in my zone and pushing my hardest during workouts. I finally figured everything out on the HRM yesterday and used it during my Fire55 EZ class.

Here is my calorie reading:

875! HAH! I kicked ass today! Chalene (the instructor and creator of turbo jam/turbofire) is super-awesome, she makes me feel like I can do anything! I lost 3 pounds in the first week I started TurboFire. I'm almost done with week 2. My body is responding well to the cardio workouts. I think this program is just what I needed to push my through my plateau! I weigh in every Monday now, this helps me stay on track during the weekend.

Also my family and I are spending Christmas in DISNEYLAND! We are all so excited, I will be with my brothers, niece, nephew, sil, mom, son, daughter, and my lovely hubby! My new short-term goal is to be down to 165 by Dec 20th. I think I can crush this :)

Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment