Monday, September 20, 2010

Weight update and more fun sh*t

DUDE!!!!!!

I lost 5 more pounds!!!! I've been doing hip hop abs, insanity, turbofire, and brazil butt lift, in case your curious. I'm a beachbody addict.  I hadn't weighed myself in a couple weeks so I was very excited when I saw that number on the scale. Less than 15 pounds until I hit my December Disneyland goal!

Here is a updated pic a couple of you have requested, and yes I know I look like hell this morning! I honestly don't see much of a difference, except I've totally lost my butt. Hubby isn't too happy about this HAH. I think it's been a month or so since I took a update picture. My underwear I usually wear in my pics don't fit anymore so they had to go. I also need to get new pants, which is super exciting :)

Also I decided it was time for some new body modification so I got two surface anchors. One by my eye and one on my neck. I love them to pieces! Life has been tough lately, and I felt it was time I did something for myself....
Xx.
Stephi

2 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful! Inside and out! I'm impressed with your dedication to work out at home. Inspiring to me and much needed motivation :) Ary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Steph!!! Awesome!!! It is so important to remember yourself. Ary is right; you truly are inspiring. Love you! ~ jen

    ReplyDelete